IS5 CELL PHONE AND ELECTRONICS POLICY
- Cell phones, electronic devices, laptops or portable music systems are NOT to be seen or heard in school.
- Cell phones are to be TURNED OFF AND AWAY at all times. Cell phones are NOT TO BE USED ANYWHERE IN IS5.
- Cell phones and electronics are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. If you bring it here, you are responsible for it.
- Cell phones may NOT be turned on for tests or quizzes – NYS Exams or IS 5 Exams.
- If cell phones are out, on or in plain sight, they will be confiscated by IS 5 Staff and will need to be picked up by your parent/guardian.
Any student who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action as per NYC DOE.